FIRST POST and Project Stockholm 0.01

What up, pimps.
Welcome to the first post!

This is basically my lewd hole, where I post my stuff in case everything else screws up. You can find my current works and updates here.

I'm currently working on Project Stockholm, an adult game where you play as a college student who impulsively kidnaps his classmate or teacher. As you play, you will uncover his past, learning why he did this and also learn about the female leads. The game plays like a pet trainer game. You need to keep your girl alive by feeding her and lower your suspicion by going to class. If you can do all that, you'll get some scene. There will be multiple endings so what you do with your girl will effect the end.

The first version is free to play so check it out! Thanks!

Download

Comments